Re: [APD] Sudden Thread Algae Outbreak

Gordon, it looks to me like you are under fertilizing, and your CO2
isn't high enough.  You didn't give us your KH reading, so the CO2 ppm
isn't given.  You have a very high light tank, so you need to provide
high nutrients too.  You need about 10-20 ppm nitrates, 1-2 ppm
phosphates, 30+ppm CO2, traces, adequate calcium and magnesium, etc.
So, what is your KH, GH and how do you inject the CO2?  (I'm not an
expert at this, but I do have a 29 gallon tank too, and I slept at the
Holiday Inn last night)(not really).

Vaughn H.