Re: [APD] I give up

Jerry Baker wrote:
> Stuart Halliday wrote:
>> Doesn't Paragon do that and more safely?
>
> What's in it?

Who can say?

I did a bit of Google research some time ago and came across various snips
of info which I've pasted below.

Paragon is made by Waterlife.
But perhaps Waterlife license it from Aquatronics?

There is also/was a 'Paragon I & II' made by Aquatronics which may be a
similar product. Both are white powders.

Paragon II is a blended biotic powder of Metronidazole, Furazolidone,
Neomycin Sulfate, Sodium Chloride and Naladixic Acid which can be used when
the Dylox in Paragon I is not desired.

Paragon I = Anti-parasitics are dylox and isoniazid. Infection fighters are
Kanamycin sulfate, neomycin and nitrofurazone.

Dylox = trichlorfon = dimethyl phosphonate

Trichlorfon is an insecticide with anti-cholinergic activity that is
considered toxic to humans.

Aquatronics Chemotherapeutics
800-350-2616
http://www.aquatronicsonline.com/
The site is dead. But a quick  WHOIS command reveals a contact.

   Administrative Contact:
      Aquatronics               jenniferaquatronics at hotmail_com
      1620 Beacon Pl
      Oxnard, CA 93033
      US
      800-350-2616 fax: 805-486-2491