From: Eli Moss <mossy173 at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 2:07:37 PM
Subject: [APD] strange insects on water

This morning I was looking over my forty gallon planted aquarium when I
noticed small brown insects, about the size of a period, hopping around on
the surface of the water.  They tend to congregate wherever a leaf touches
the surface.  The fish seem to have no interest in them, is this going to
become a problem?  has anybody else seen this?

Eli