Re: [APD] carbo plus units and kh

I don't have an opinion, but it would be pretty easy to test.  Take an
equal length coil of each type of tubing.  Submerse it in water.
Measure KH and Ph of water.  Cover top of water container.  Pressurize
tubing with about 25 psi of CO2, allowing enough to flow out to purge
air.  Wait a few hours and recheck KH and Ph.  Convert to ppm of CO2 in
the water.  If there is a significant difference, and you want more
concise information, repeat with better controlled conditions.
Vaughn H.