Re: [APD] Scale representation

> Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:04:46 -0500
> From: Derek Parr
>
> Stuart Halliday wrote:

>>>So everyone can tell without difficulty what size this spanner is in the
>>>enclosed photo?
>>
>> http://mytriops.com/DSCF0004.jpg
>

> Don't see any spanners in the photo, and I'm not familiar with the
> coin's size, but I'd estimate the wrench is about 4-5 inches long.
> (joking)  ;]
>
> -derek

The spanner/wrench looks to be about a 3/8" against a coin about the size of
a US Morgan Dollar...

The conversation looks like a ruse on the part of AmEx to create a new
international commodity available, of course, at a slight cost for currency
exchange: for a "modest" enough donation, they will be happy to picture an
object of your choice alongside your contribution to establish your very
own, personalized scale...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
jaafaman at comcast_net