Re: [APD] living water vital vs Carbonator

There is a bi difference between these two.
  One is like Excel and the other, I have no clue what it does, but it does not help plants, nor a tank , nor did anything the claims stated. I still want my 30$ back I spent of those 3 bottles of LWV. Snake oil.

  See my comments about that going pretty far back.
  Doesn't hurt, but I could water in a bottle, add some food coloring and make some claims and the results would have been the same.

  It doesn't hurt is not a selling point to me.
  Doesn't work is also not a selling point.

  Regards,
  Tom Barr

  www.BarrReport.com