Re: [APD] KH with no CO2

For some reason my KH has stopped dropping.  I added baking soda the
last time and the KH remained the same for two days at 2 degrees.
Today I jacked it up to 5 degrees with my water change, and tomorrow I
will finally get CO2 hooked up.  Meanwhile I have a lovely crop of red
beard algae waving in the water currents.  I see that as preparation
for the arrival of some cherry shrimp, so I am still happy.

Vaughn H.