[APD] 55 gallon tank to go

If anyone is interested, I have a 55 gallon tank that has to go. I'll list in the local paper, but thought I'd check here first. The tank is not in pristine condition, scratches from attempted algae removal with a razor blade. Has an attractive pine cabinet, filter, heater, etc. There is a light strip but it needs work.  I thought a flat $150 would be fair. If interested please e-mail me directly. I live in the Allentown, PA area.