Re: [APD] Breeding Fish in "Sterile" Environments

People who are raising fish in quantity to sell use "sterile" environments
because they are more controllable and produce a higher yield.

I have raised numerous angels, rams, and other fish in "dirty" planted
tanks.  I enjoy watching the parental care and the constant browsing on the
substrate by the fry between my feedings.  What can they be eating?

I also don't want to be responsible for raising and maintaining 300
angelfish.

So whether "sterile" or "dirty" depends on your objectives as a breeder.

Bill