Re: [APD] KH with no CO2

Hello Vaughn,

I grow aquarium plants in an aquarium as well as outside in ponds in a very
tropical climate.   I have some ponds and aquaria gased with CO2 but many
are not.   The water plants get a boost when I keep the KH up around 60 to
80 ppm using potassium bicarbonate which is a little more expensive than
sodium bicarbonate but I think extra potassium is a better thing than extra
sodium in plant water.

The bicarb soda is about $1 a kilo and the Potassium bicarb is about $8 a
kilo but I think worth the extra.

Cheers
Dave