Re: [APD] Puntius denisonii (densonii?)

I have a shoal of six of these guys in a 120 gallon planted tank. Species
description states they can reach over six inches in length. I have raised
them to 4.5" before trading them in to a LFS . There is a LFS here that
direct imports them and sells them for $12.99 each. They are at least $45
each at the other stores that go thru a local fish distributor.

BTW, anyone know which is the correct spelling, denisonii or densonii? I
have seen it spelled both ways.

Dave