[APD] Light and Feeding

I work for a company that makes fish farm equipment, automated feeding
systems and underwater lighting and cameras,
my boss just asked me if running lights 24/7 is harmfull for fish, currently
most salmon farms run lights all night long and sunlight durning the day,
we are looking for any documentation specificaly scientific reports that
show if there is any harm in adding more lights and feeding the fish all
night long, or if this would benifit the farms
does anyone know where i can find this information?
im going to check with local university marine biology groups and see if
they have ever done the research.
James