Re: [APD] water change issues

You didn't mention if you are on city/town water.   It is always good to
know the chemicals that may be added to your water.   You can call your
water company and ask for the most current analysis of the water.
Specifically ask about what disinfection methods they are using
(chlorine/chloramine).   They will usually be happy to help.  If you see
something on the analysis that is odd or you aren't sure about feel free to
post it or contact me by email.  I'd be happy to help out.

It could be an oxygen problem too as already mentioned.

TerryB