Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:56:43 -0500
From: "Carlos Sanchez"
Subject: [APD] APC Aquaplant Layout Contest 2005
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

Just a reminder that the APC International Aquaplant Layout
Contest is coming to a close. Please start getting all those entries
in, as there are only five days left!

The deadline is December 1st at midnight, EST.

Categories:
CO2:
NON-CO2
Beginner

Prizes:
First place per category: $300US + plaque
Second place per category: $200US + plaque
Third place per category: $100US + plaque

Judges:
Jeff Senske, from USA
Roland Seah, from Singapore
Wayne Sham, from Hong Kong
Daniel Larrsen, from Sweden
Rony Suzuki, from Brazil
Jeff Kropp, from USA
Agus Po, from Canada

For more information and entry details, please visit our contest page:

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/contest/index.php

Good luck to all!

Carlos

End of Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 27, Issue 69