[APD] R/O Biofilms

I noticed while pulling a glass of water from my R/O unit tonight that
there were little greyish floaty things in it. Upon further
experimentation I discovered that when the faucet is turned on and off
(to create a jarring movement of water), some stuff appears in the water
that appears to be a biofilm of some sort. It doesn't appear in the
glass if I turn the water on and then place the glass into the stream
and remove it before turning off the faucet. Does anyone know how to
stop this buildup from occuring, or at least how to dislodge it
relatively easily?

--
Jerry Baker