Re: [APD] flourite or laterite

I suggest you buy her a 50 pound bag of Soilmaster Pro Select Charcoal
at:
http://www.lesco.com/?PageID=27&ItemNumber=083365
This is similar to flourite, in that it is a fracted clay material that
aids in plant growth by binding cations for use by the roots, and it is
much cheaper than flourite.  Tell her it is beautiful, almost black,
and the particles are a nice size.  You can order it on line for pickup
at a local distributer, with no freight charge, leaving the cost at
around $17 for 50 pounds.

Vaughn H.