Re: [APD] Odnos (2)

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:14:00 -0000, Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz> wrote:

> David Ozenne wrote:
>> A is the integrated socket, while B, C, D, and E are the others
>> protected
>> by the GFCI. If you pull the GFCI out of the wall, you'll find that it
>> has one hot leading to the junction box and another leading to all of
>> the
>> rest of the sockets.
>
> That makes sense, but that means the sockets are wired in series, right?
>   That's what I was meaning when I originally wrote that it seemed like
> the sockets on that circuit were wired in series.

They are in parallel with each other, but the sockets as a group (including the integrated sockets) are in series. Few circuits are simply in parallel or in series.

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.