Re: [APD] Odnos (2)

Look at the GFCI as a relay-type device.  When it is wired as yours is,
the wires that appear to be just parallel wires to the next socket are
really "downstream" of the relay.  So, when that relay trips, it opens
the circuit for the GFCI outlets as well as the circuit leading to the
next socket in the parallel string.  It really isn't just an isolated
device in parallel with other sockets.
Vaughn H.