Re: [APD] Odnos (2)

Yep. or at least the rest of that particular power supply
circuit.

Some things are *no*t good candidates for GFCI protection
and instead should have their own safety protection such as
ground wires. Refrigerators are a good example.
Life-maintenance equipment presents more examples. YOu
don't want this stuff to shut off in the event of any
nuisance tripping of the GFCI.

sh