Re: [APD] Odnos (2)

So long as the total current drawn by the ballasts doesn't
exceed the rating for the power supply cord, there's no
reason you cannot connect two ballasts in parallel on one
power supply cord. Inside the wall, whatever is plug into a
power supply circuit is, in effect, wired in parallel with
everything else on that power supply circuit. So if you ran
two power supply cords (a separate one to each ballast), if
you plug them into outlets onthe same hosue power supply
circuit, they will still be wired in parallel.

sh

--- "Joshua L. Wiegert" <JLW at dune_net> wrote:

> Also -- a follow up question, that I neglected to ask
> before.
>
> The ballasts are connected to the cord by a wire nut.  Is
> there any reason I
> can't run two ballasts off one cord?

Opening both barrels at once:

The Grand Opening

You can find the winners and all the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

And the other Opening:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/