Re: [APD] Christmas Moss- I prefer Taiwan Moss.

Hi guys,
I need to correct my previous post. I was in error when I stated that
Christmas Moss never attached to wood for me. It does attach, but I found
it's darker green color was not as attractive as the Taiwan Moss. I meant
that Erect Moss never attached for me, and while it's lighter green color
was appealing and the way it grew erect was nice, it never attached and
needed to be retied down with fishing line repeatedly.

I have had several different varieties of aquatic mosses over the last
couple years, and I confused Erect Moss with Christmas Moss.

Don't want to spread any misinformation. Sorry for any confusion.

Regards,
Dave