[APD] Fwd: eBay Favorite Search: advance electronic 2x55 ballas

Just fyi, someone on Ebay is selling Advance ballasts that
work well with 54w T5s and 55w twin tube cfls.

I have no connection to this seller. These are just nice
ballasts at a reasonable price.

> ADVANCE CENTIUM
> ICN-2S54 T5HO ELECTRONIC BALLAST
>        Price:                    $13.00
>        Buy It Now:               1
>        Bids:                     0
>        End date:            Nov-25-05

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7564662612&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Opening both barrels at once:

The Grand Opening

You can find the winners and all the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

And the other Opening:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/