[APD] cheap pressurized CO2

What are some ideas for a very, very cheap pressurized CO2 setup? Right now
I'm using a scaled-up yeast generator for my forty gallon planted tank, and
the constantly fluctuating co2 production rates are getting on my nerves. Is
there a way to have pressurized CO2 injection on a paperboy's budget? I'm
working on getting a more gainful job, but I have five colleges' worth of
students to compete with. One of the downsides to living in Amherst, MA.

Eli