Re: [APD] some pics of my tank

Hi James,

  Things are looking good - that lotus is doing great!!  I've found the best
source for ferts is the hydroponics store or nursery.  They should have
everything you need.  If you're having a hard time finding specifics, I've heard
that Fleet's Enema is a good source of PO4 and stump remover is KNO3.
  I still cheet with the traces, using either Seachem Flourish or Tropica Master
Grow.  But macros are dosed dry.

Cheers!

Jason