[APD] stainless steel diffusers for "the mist"

Hey Terry,

Before you and Tom brought it up, I had never even heard of stainless
diffusers.  But then again, I don't get out much.

My concerns, other than size, are that cleaning with bleach (I am a huge fan
of bleach) or even peroxide could really mess them up and the other issue
would be if they leached "stuff" into the tank.

Unless you are getting them for dirt cheap, you might want to have people
send you private emails with a thumbs up they are interested so you don't
end up with a jillion of them if you are considering a bulk order.

I am still leaning towards Dupla but am really interested in hearing about
these.  Please share with us what you find out on them.

Daphne