[APD] Duetto Mini filter in a paludarium?

I'm looking at building a paludarium with a small water feature like a
little stream or water fall flowing over some rocks. The Duetto Mini filter
(14gph) looks like about the right size for this use, but can't find any
information on how high the pump will move the water. Anyone here have any
experience with this little thing? I figure I'd need to lift the water at
least 6 inches, maybe 8.

I also considered making a simple overflow or wet/dry filter or force the
water vertically through filter media with a small pump, but that seems like
a lot of work and a lot of space for a small tank if this little filter will
do the trick in its place.

Any other suggestions on filtration welcomed!