Re: [APD] Try the mist

> Are you saying that a "mix of gas", as opposed to a "solution
> of gas"
> provides a better result?
>
> Arie

Yep. We can measure CO2ppm and we can also measure O2ppm in the
water. Then compare the growth and the O2 levels.

But even the casual observer can see the difference in
growth/pearling.

Which is what most folks are going to see and look for rather
than test critically. At the end of the day, it either works, or
it doesn't.

Heating cables never worked for me and many other folks, the
effects were subtle, so subtle it took years to see a
difference.

This effect I'm suggesting takes a day to see the difference and
last and last.

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com