Re: [APD] trying the mist

> Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:23:48 -0500
> From: "Terry Barber" <terbarb at alltel_net>
> Subject: Re: [APD] Have you actually tired the method ?
> To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
>
> Tom,
>
> Yes is am going to try the mist method.   I have access to
> sintered metal
> spargers.  The idea of a metal mister appeals to me more than
> glass (doesn't
> break).  Do you see any reason that a stainless steel could
> not be used this
> way? (I don't want to buy the titanium one...lol).   At worst
> some iron may
> get into the water from the steel.
>
> TerryB

SS will work if the pore size is small enough.
SS should do fine.
The disc work fine though, they are cheap too. I've never broken
one, you can also use the mist from the internal venturi or run
a variety of external reactor feed options.

Up to you, they all have similar effects when lots of mist is
added. That is the main issue for most folks, does it work or
not. It's pretty clear based on the large number of folks that
have done it.

Regards,
Tom Barr