Re: [APD] Clown loaches, mixing big with small

Clown fights are nothin compared to yoyos. Having a handle
ful seems to be better than just two or three.

sh

--- Pete <peteal at sympatico_ca> wrote:

> Guessing old age, had them since the start of my tank so
> maybe 5-6 years.  No warning or disease visable.
> Yeah, I'v read they are actually a food fish in their
> native habitat.  Only about three inches max in my 90gal.
>
> Thanks for the confirmation, I thought they would be ok
> but always better to make sure.  I've seen them locked in
> 'combat' when they do their pecking order thing and
> that's quite the ruckus, but I didn't think it would
> occur when the sizes are that different.

Opening both barrels at once:

The Grand Opening

You can find the winners and all the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

And the other Opening:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/