Re: [APD] CO2 bubbles surface area

The water already has enough of what the bubbles have, so
unless your water is extrememly rich in CO2, the bubbles
are mostly something else.

sh

--- Rachel Sandage <rachelsor at gmail_com> wrote:

> That may be the answer to something I've noticed. I have
> set my internal
> filter to spray towards the CO2 ladder, so as the bubbles
> get smaller they
> don't have enough bouyancy to continue to climb the
> ladder against the force
> of the filter output. They aggregate until they can
> continue climbing, but
> they do not dissolve the way they do at first. You'd
> think with the
> increased water flow that they would, but they don't.
>  rs

Opening both barrels at once:

The Grand Opening

You can find the winners and all the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

And the other Opening:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/