Re: [APD] CO2 Experiment #2

Jerry Baker wrote:

>I would think that as the bubbles got smaller, and their surface area to
>volume ratio increased, they would dissolve faster. I do not have any
>empirical data to back that up, but it just seems intuitive. It might be
>a tangent worth exploring at some point.

I've got it. The if you've a large payload it stands a much better
chance of escaping the water column before complete absorption. But if
you have the same C02 volume spread across multiple packets which absorb
at the same rate, they run out before escape, ie break the water
surface. Less waste.

- C