Re: [APD] AH Supply Enclosures (S K)

Hi Sylvia,

I just checked and the AH Supply enclosure would definitely rest on
the outer edges of my 75 gallon tank (and not on my glass covers)
which is the same width as a 55 gallon tank.

Ken

Hi Sylvia,

I have some of the AH Supply enclosures on my 75 gallon tank at home.
I have mine raised on narrow wood strips to increase ventilation so I
will have to go home and look to see if the enclosures are long
enough to rest on the ends of the tank or not.  I really like the
looks of their enclosures and Kim is great to deal with.  The
enclosures run fairly cool when slightly raised.  i can not say what
they are like resting directly on the glass.

Ken