Re: [APD] AH Supply Enclosures (S K)

Hi Sylvia,

I have some of the AH Supply enclosures on my 75 gallon tank at home.
I have mine raised on narrow wood strips to increase ventilation so I
will have to go home and look to see if the enclosures are long
enough to rest on the ends of the tank or not.  I really like the
looks of their enclosures and Kim is great to deal with.  The
enclosures run fairly cool when slightly raised.  i can not say what
they are like resting directly on the glass.

Ken