Re: [APD] Timers

I have had problems with the Intermatic digital timers in the past. When
the internal battery died, the entire timer died too. Replacing the
battery, pressing reset, or plugging it in didn't bring it back to life.
More recently I was able to replace the battery and revive the timer, so
maybe I got a few bad ones.

BTW, I was able to fit three timers on a plugstrip by using one of those
molded plastic three-way plugs shaped like a cross. The top plug is just
high enough to let a timer fit over the one below.

TW