[APD] Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 06:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Scott has a moment of nostalgia:

> Isn't it nice to look back fondly on special
> moments from the aquatic-hobby past ;-)

Ah yes. The memories...

Like the time the kitchen sink overflowed when using the Python. That was fun. I also found out it's a nifty water picker upper! Pulling back the carpet in the adjacent room, now that was a learning experience.

And the time that I put a wee bit too much yeast into a DIY CO2 container and it backed up into the tank. I was in a panic, but the fish were quite happy. Well, actually, I think they were a bit drunk. The listing to one side kind of gave that away.

Oh, and I musn't forget the first few months here at our new place and learning to deal with <1 dGH water and it's propensity to crash pH. That was tons of fun.

Ah, the memories. At least we still remember them, right? :-)