[APD] Bolbitis and Narrow leaf java fern to trade.

Hi,

I have a couple plants of moderate rarity to trade.

I have Bolbitis fern, look it up if you don't know it.

I also have an unusual narrow leaf java fern that someone sent me from
Singapore.  Blades are about 1/2 to 1/3 the width of regualr Java
fern. Maybe grows a bit shorter too.  One of my favoite ferns.

I rarely see it for sale in LFS.  I've had these for about 8 years in
many diffrent tanks. Both are hardy as hell.

Will trade for almost anything.  We both pay our own shipping, USPS Priority.

Adam

In Sunny Northampton MA>