[APD] How about Ohio?

While we're on the topic of aquarium stores. . . . I just moved out to
Dayton, Ohio, and thus far have found two aquarium stores (other than
Petdumbs).   One is a chain store that sticks a plant or two every now and
then ... at usually rather high prices.  The other is set up like a
wholesaler, tanks are not even marked for price (I've come to wonder if they
don't quote different people different prices, or simply make them up off
the top of their heads).  They have no plants at all to speak of. . . .

Anyone want to (offlist, if you want) recommend a good aquarium store with
plants in the Dayton/Fairborn area?

Joshua
--
end
  ____^___
><,DARWIN,>
Joshua L. Wiegert
Native Fish Conservancy Lists Administrator                    JLW at dune_net
AIM UID: JoshuaWiegert                                                Yahoo:
JLW_DUNE_NET
                             HTTP://WWW.NATIVEFISH.ORG/JWiegert/index.html
Feel free to contact me by any of the above means for any reason.