Re: [APD] massachusetts laws

And this is where the conversation loses general relevance. Oh, well. Good
to know you!

As for the hard-to-find places, the best around here is Exotic Fish and Pet
World. They have a wonderful selection of fish, although their plant
selection has just this last week been decimated by the new laws. Good
prices, incredibly knowledgeable staff, and they have useful things like
iron test kits and such. They're in the Barn shops (I think they're called)
in a strip mall kinda thing across from the saturn dealership near the RMV
in south hadley. About a mile or two down Route 9 past the RMV going towards
Northampton and you should see the dealership on your right and a big sign
for the shops on your left. The store is on the far end of the huge parking
lot. Their number is 413-586-3362.

A less helpful but still handy spot is Dave's Soda and Pet Food city (a
strange combination, I know). They're located in the huge strip mall right
next to the hampshire mall, tucked between Whole Foods and Sleepy's (a
mattress store). This strip mall is on the towards-Northampton side of South
Maple St, just off of Route 9. Their number is 413-732-2275.

I don't know how comprehensible my directions are; I've only been driving
for about a year, and still think of addresses almost entirely in terms of
landmarks. I can't believe you've been going all the way out to the holyoke
mall for pet supplies!