Re: [APD] massachusetts laws

As far as I know, it's only illegal to buy them. I don't know if this
extends to online purchases, but I would much rather avoid the exorbitant
shipping charges. Heh, as for the aquarist option--I'm atypical in that I'm
a teenager in a hobby dominated by adults, and so I know very, very few
people who would be in a position to help. The closest any of my friends
come is a goldfish bowl in the kitchen. Incidentally, does anybody live near
the Amherst, MA area who has a few cuttings they don't need?