Re: [APD] "The Batles of Tom and Jerry ... "

Just the usual cat and mouse game I guess....or would it be fish and plant?

*getting out his foot long bubble stone for protection*  More CO2 battles
coming soon.  Ducking back into my lurker cave before asking:

How much light *let the battles begin* would yall recommend for a 60-gallon
hex.  Going to get one of those Jebo PC Lights and a replacement bulb to
switch out with the Aetnic one it comes with, but want to know how much I
need before I press "submit"  My stocking stuffer to myself.

Bought some of those packaged plant bulbs.  the only one that took off was
the giant sagi...grass plant and was quite happy that my plecs left it
alone.  surprised that even with my current standard florescent light that
it took off and grew to over two feet in a little over a month's time.
Finally got something to grow other than fish and shrimp and crays.  :D

Don't want to do CO2 if I can avoid it.

Thanks in advance!

-Steve