Re: [APD] Science

I would be very interested in reading the results of any experiments
you try.  Like most people here, I suspect, I am reading all of this in
hopes of learning more about how to have a beautiful planted aquarium.
The reasons why things work is interesting, but just knowing that
something works is even more important to me.  What I like best is when
someone tries something, it works well for  him (willow branches to
stop green water for example), and he/she reports it.  Then, I can
believe it or disbelieve it, try it or ignore it, however I wish.  My
hope is that enough of this sticks to my aging brain cells so I
actually learn to do this hobby better!
Vaughn H.