Re: [APD] Sscience

There are many things we could discuss here, or argue about here, but
it just isn't appropriate.  This is an aquatic plant discussion list,
not a general discussion list.  I have no problem with off topic things
being discussed occasionally, but when those discussions go on and on
and on I do object.  Surely we all know that we could debate things
like religion, politics, PETA, abortion, Iraq, etc. forever, but it
just isn't appropriate to do so here.  There are many blogs, for
example, where such discussions are appropriate.  Please, let's not
destroy this group.

Vaughn H.