Re: [APD] Science

And where i was going with all that was partly this very statement. Only that this person is hardly the only offender and this subject is hardly the only one. And it can make people who want to learn, but dont know anything afraid to participate. and generally it makes it not as fun. i know I always try reread everything i say over and over in case someone decides i'm an idiot and publically chastises me.
which has already happened.

Previously on APD:

But you certainly have not asked in a pleasant way at all. You were
downright rude and *your* knee-jerk reaction to the whole thing is what left
a bad taste in my mouth. I've been here for a number of years now and Tom as
well as others on this list have been a great inspiration to me, his methods
certainly do work and he's not shy to repeat himself time and again until
'it sinks in'. All you have done is shun the new findings and attack them.
Hence my wanting to insert certain items into certain persons ass. Bad
taste, apologies to you and the list members.