Re: [APD] Science

I have a response all typed up if you want it... but i think the point
has well been lost and as the post went on i found someone who is
telling what i think more and more making assumptions about what i'm
trying to say.

to bypass all the arguing and lengthy responses let me say this. which
is more to my original point. Having a degree doesnt keep a person from
being a complete distasteful individual i wouldnt want to be around. i
dont think i really need to draw that line in the sand. it's obvious. i
think SOME things are possibly not true, and SOME things happen for
different reasons than we currently believe.  I think anything based on
observation ahs the variable of perspective amking it less than 100%
reliable. I'm often pragmatic by nature so prove it is an important part
of my system at times. There are many levels and types of intelligence.
And knowledge istn one of them for me. it's a process of memory only,
there is no origination at its basic level. things IMO can get too
semantic i believe this discussion has, i'm as guilty as any. I also
dont want to bother the list with it anymore as you cant change my
perspective anymore than I yours which is evident by the post. and on
and on. I never questioned your belief to not be true. I only stated I
agreed with Tom thus making me as big a target. i dont htink people have
the right to make others believe the same things as them or society at
large. period. All the self righteous and know it alls i've ever known
are lonely people. deduce your own feelings on that. i never disagreed
with you. nor did i agree.
was anything proven?

and finally to be snide for two seconds...
who gives a crap what a piano does on  pluto. it plays music yay! i do
know it makes music through vibration, and why. but i give little
thought to it. i just liek to play it. people dont have to agree.

I love science.