Re: [APD] duplicate posts duplicate posts

Vaughn, thanks for giving us pc users a tiny glimpse into the
world-of-Mac. I just have a
plain old red "X" in my Thunderbird program. :-(  But happily, it does
much the
same thing! It certainly has changed my world...got a little question
and I want you to
be brutally honest: is my face shinier, glowing? I feel like I just
walked down from
Mt Sinai.... :-)

Thanks for sharing, and I'm sure Macs are not near as wonderful as their
owners 8-)

Bill