Re: [APD] CO2 mist

I heartily mean no offense to anyone personnally. this is just a fav pet
peeve of mine on any level.
Ah and the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth and the
atom was the smallest.
Science, hah
alot of Science <AHEM not all... i dont think...>  is nothing more than
a synonym for theory. and theroy is a guess just waiting to be disproved
by some other theory and on and on.

you know guys theres alot of holier than thou or rather elitist
attitudes. I dont think anyone is guilt free on that around here.
the fact is if it works, then i'm happy and thats gonna be most people.
i dont know about you but i dont have a grant from a science foundation
nor the time to write lengthy science journal articles, i think it's
called a hobby? anyway, it works and if it comes to bitter rivalry
rather than actual discussion (the difference being the national academy
of annoyances level of annoyance rating), then frankly professor i dont
care. does it work? check one yes, check two no..

these comments are not directed at mr. baker in paticular as i rather
agree with him often. if thy shoe fit, thou must wear it.
just a nickel in a 2 cent war. hey, replying with passive aggressives
tones always looks like fun to me and since i figure the truly self
determined intelligent people partake who am i to question it?