Re: [APD] Painted tank stand

Just look at those markings as character marks.  Some "antiques" have
had hours of work put into them to achieve that effect.  It is all in
the eye of the viewer.  My wife once objected strenuously to birdseye
maple because of it having so many obvious flaws.  I wonder if any
aquatic plants are good for wood, other than swamp cypress.  (Back on
subject!!)
Vaughn H.