Re: [APD] Philosophy and Plants

Any Cartesian worth his salt will tell you that the
automata isn't the thing that counts for the cognitive
abilities, it's the incorporeal substance (or spirit), or
as Ryle referred to it, the ghost in the machine.

Well, now, I think we've gotten close enough to religion
now, that anyting might break loose, anything but plant
talk ;-)

sh