Re: [APD] Painted tank stand

Another attractive wood is birch, and it is relatively cheap.  It can
be stained if you don't like really light colored wood.  Birch is also
readily available and very strong.  If you are really hurting for cash,
poplar is another usable  hardwood, but not nearly as attractive as
birch.  Poplar is available at all of the Home Depots near me.
Vaughn H.