Re: [APD] goldfish...ect.

>>>. He challenged the class,
> over the course of the semester, to come up with one good reason why
> other animals should be treated differently than humans.

I have one...........you are a cow, I like to eat you, you are dead cow on
the bbq.   While it may be tempting (as far an removing an annoyance), can't
see myself eating one of the neighbors.   Personally, I have no problem
eating an animal.  It's nice I can pick out what I like at the Kroger.  If I
had to kill em myself  - that wouldn't be a problem either.

Terry ;)